Hay House

HH Logo Header - Design

Monday, November 19, 2007

Reason for this blog...

The main reason for this blog is that I have been wanting to find a space to type out my poetry throughout my life that I have written and those that have meaning to me. Mostly the ones I've written.

I've been writing and jotting things down since I was a little girl, so well over 20 years now. My goal is to capture all of my poetry and insights throughout my years, type them out in chronological order and hopefully inspire others to do the same.

This is an outlet for me to be able to share with a wider audience. I also want to be able to post certain poems or quotes that are inspirational to me.

This may take some time as I need to sort through a huge box and post them accordingly. I am determined to reach out and hopefully spark inspiration for others to have an outlet for their creativity as well. :)

Happy reading. Constructive comments are always welcome!

No comments: